Welcome to Immediate Label one of the UK`s leading manufacturer of labels and tags. Founded in 2008, Immediate Label has come a long way in providing plain and printed self-adhesive labels with a focus on new ideas and customer solutions.
The company makes labels for many high street names as well as countless smaller organisations and cottage industries as well as thousands of home users.
Manufacturing and distribution is from our headquarters in Clavering on the Cambridge and Essex border. The site has state of the art warehouse from where we supply thousands of orders weekly direct to customers throughout the UK.
Immediate Label has a very simple philosophy: We are dedicated to giving you the very best service, with a focus on honesty, total simplicity and total customer care.
Immediate Label`s focus has always been on helping customers save time and money. This is why we've invested in building a website that allows you to securely manage your accounts without intervention. Customers can track their order, but also view previous orders, and keep a 'wish list' of products. An Express Checkout facility saves you time; and you can change your account details, all without having to speak to our customer support team.
Should you prefer us to handle your query, we have a unique email system for queries that is free for registered customers as well as standard means of contacting our support team. For those questions or suggestions where no one less will do, customers can contact one of our Top Two directly. And for those who prefer to operate via social media, Immediate Label has its own dedicated Facebook page, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram account for queries and special offers.
We are always looking to improve our service to customers and this means listening to what our customers want. If you have any feedback for us, we look forward to hearing from you.
We commit to take an environmentally and socially responsible approach to both existing activities and future developments, reducing pollution through the efficient use of energy, and material and product substitution to reduce our adverse effect on the environment.
Under our environmental policy (and as far as practically possible), we will:
- Minimise disturbance to the local and global environment and to local communities and wildlife
- Take a responsible approach to packaging, transport/carriage, and disposal of waste
- Minimise use of energy and raw materials and adhere to principles of sustainability
- Consider the environment in the design of products, packaging and processes and the maintenance of equipment
- Provide information on the use and final disposal of products and packaging
- Ensure that all employees and suppliers are adequately informed about our environmental policy
Our environmental policy is reviewed bi-annually in order to aid continual improvement.
We offer our customers a vast array of quality labels and tags with items and ideas growing every day. Immediate customers know they're getting the best prices and service on a huge range of sizes and finishes. Products range from plain white labels to full colour prestige brand labels, security labels and barcode labels.
Using a range of printing technologies, including full colour digital and flexographic printers on vast array of materials allows us to meet the needs of our customers. Our products are supplied as individual items, on rolls, sheets or fan folded stock.
We offer a full range of print services. If you do not see what you need give us a call on 01799 550963 and we will be happy to help.
- Sheet Feed
- Roll Feed
- Fan Fold
- Sprocket Feed
- Pallet ID
- Thermal Transfer
- Thermal Direct
- Digital Short Run
- 2 Colour Long Roll
- Sequential Numbering
- 4 color process labels
- 8 color process labels
- UV flexographic
- Promotional labels
- Special Finishes
- Litho A4
- Litho A5
- Sprocket Punch Labels
- Security Application
Immediate Label Ltd is committed to quality excellence. We will achieve this through ensuring this quality policy statement and associated procedures are applied to all work undertaken within the company.
Achieving quality excellence will mean we consistently meet our customers expectations. Through this quality policy, we commit to the following:
- Effective management of a highly competent supply chain, using our own in house plant and machinery to deliver customer orders on time
- Complying with all applicable legislation and training requirements relating to health & safety and online trading
- Ensuring all changes to our website and procedures are adequately tested prior to implementation
- Ongoing measurement of our customer experience, using customer feedback to make improvements
- Developing mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers and ensuring we deliver the best value for our customers through these relationships
- Continually reviewing and improving our processes, products and customer experience
Regular audits ensure full compliance of our quality processes. Our quality policy is flexible, adapting to changing technologies and customer needs, enabling us to maintain high quality standards.
We hope to make your enquiry and ordering process as efficient as possible so if you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please feel free to forward your enquiries to:
Immediate Label Ltd
Essex CB11 4QU
Tel: 01799 550963